Are you planning to create a website for your real estate business? If yes, WordPress, one of the most popular and most widely used web development platform, is worth considering. Still not convinced? Let’s check out some key reasons why building your website using WordPress does make a good sense.
Here are some interesting statistics of WordPress revealed by the top digital market research companies for the year 2013.
- About 69 million WordPress websites in the world
- 100,000 new WordPress websites are created everyday
- 26,252 plugins offered by WordPress Community
- Holds 19% share over the internet
- 400 million plugin downloads
- The heavy traffic and famous sites like CNN, Smashing Magazine, TechCrunch, Forbes, The New York Times, Mashable, Ford, Ebay Blog, TED, CBSRadio, Yahoo blogs, Reuters, GM, Wired, Sony, Samsung, VW, UPS and the Wall Street Journal Magazine are powered by WordPress CMS; and this is just a tip of the iceberg.
A Few Things You Must Know About WordPress CMS
- It’s a free, open-source platform
- The more people uses it, the more feedback it receives and more quickly the bugs are fixed taking the CMS to the next level of performance
- Robust, scalable and profitable web development platform
- Offers about 2000 free themes created by many different developers; the cut throat competition between the WordPress developers helps end user leverage their excellence
- One-stop-shop to effectively publish as well as manage content in SEO friendly manner
If you are into Real Estate, you can build all sorts of website using WordPress as listed below:
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Listing Website
- Holiday Homes Rental and Booking Website
- Property Auction Website
- Rental Property Website
- Property Image Gallery Website
Top 5 Reasons Why WordPress Is the Best solution for Real Estate Brokers, Agents and Firms
- Save a large chunk on web hosting
Outsource your requirement to a reliable and reputable WordPress development company in India and they will guide you throughout and save you a big amount on hosting, development as well as site maintenance. Professional WordPress hosting plans are quite affordable. However, it is strongly recommended to stay far from those attractive cheap hosting plans that may end up costing you even more at the end.
- Cut down on website maintenance
Once launched and live, your WordPress website won’t demand any technical expertise to add, edit, delete content such as text, property images, etc. The admin panel of WordPress CMS is too easy to manage on own. If you have hired a WordPress Development Company based in India, they shall make you learn how to use admin panel effectively.
- Most Affordable Design Cost
You will find thousands of themes, template and plugin offered by WordPress. So, you are bound to many suitable for your real estate site or blog to choose from. You may buy an affordable theme and customize it to best fit your needs with your WordPress development company India.
SEO is inevitable to ensure your real estate site or blog’s visibility online and reach the targeted audience. And WordPress boasts of a wide pool of SEO features that help you achieve good rankings in a faster and easier way.
- Plugins for Realtors
Integrating right plugins in your WordPress site, you can improve the functionality of your site to a great level. You can use social media plugins to share your real estate listing. What’s more, IDS integration plugin can be used to display all properties on a local MLS. There is a whole lot of thing you can add to your WordPress real estate site.
Want a Real Estate site that actually works for your business? Look no further than Satvik Infotech – the leader in WordPress development India.
We will really appreciate your views. Please share them with us via a comment below.